Who doesn’t want authentic, made-from-scratch Mexican food at an affordable price? Ruby knows the answer to that question—nobody! That’s why we’re pleased to introduce Ruby’s Rewards, our way of thanking our loyal guests. From our seriously scrumptious burritos and chimis to our award-winning fajitas and mesquite-grilled steaks, Ruby’s Rewards will help you save on our already-low-priced Mex-Tex combinations. Taste a little bit of everything Ruby Tequila’s has to offer.
To participate, visit any one of our locations and ask your server how to sign up. For every dollar you spend at Ruby Tequila’s, Ruby herself will put 1 point on your card. Once you’ve reached 100 points, you’ll get $10.00 worth of green — Ruby dollars, that is. Points will be applied to your card on the following business day and will expire one year from the date of issue.
- $5.00 Signup Bonus: After registering your Guest Rewards card, a $5.00 bonus will be loaded on your card — available for redemption the following business day. This reward will expire after 60 days.
- $10.00 Birthday Reward: On the first day of the month of your birthday, a $10.00 reward will automatically be loaded on your card. This benefit must be redeemed by the last day of the month of your birthday, or your reward will expire.
- $10.00 Anniversary Reward: On the first day of the month of your anniversary date with our program, a $10.00 reward will automatically be loaded to your rewards card. This reward will expire on the last day of the month of your anniversary with Ruby.
- Double Lunch Points: That’s right — we give double points at lunch Monday through Friday (11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.). Offer applies to dine-in meals only. Take-out and catering do not accrue double points. Double points will be applied to your card on the following business day.
- Special Offers for Guest Rewards Members: We will be sending out special offers that are only available to our rewards club members. These offers will come from email@example.com — so, be sure and add this address to your safe list.